The articles for the 2011 edition of AGDM have arrived, and editing has commenced. As you can see, we have a great lineup for this coming year (titles haven’t been finalized yet):
- Staying Alive (staying afloat during difficult economic times) by Ursula Roma
- Take Your Best Shot (photographing your art work) by Al Parrish and Ric Deliantoni
- The Inside Story (tips for getting into a gallery) by Betsy Dillard Stroud
- Interview with agent Anna Olswanger
- How to Catch the Eye of Art Directors and Creative Directors and Get the Gig by Jeff Fisher
- An Illustrator’s Guide to Getting Your Work Published by Chris Gall
Stay tuned for sneak previews of the 2011 articles. I’ll also post some choice clips from the 2010 AGDM articles and interviews. I’d better get back to editing….