The 2012 Photographer’s Market will be available in just a few weeks, but you can access all the articles and interviews (as well as the updated market listings) on AMO right now! Click on the links below for the latest in best business practices, marketing tips and inspiration:
- Adapt and Sell More Photography in 2012, by Lori McNee
- Secrets to Social Media Success, by Lori McNee
- Breaking Away, by Vik Orenstein
- Breaking Out, by Vik Orenstein
- Something to Talk About, by Peleg Top (also available to art and design subscribers)
- Managing Your Clients, by Ilise Benun (also available to art and design subscribers)
- Norman Maslov (interview), by Ric Deliantoni
- Stephen Best (interview), by Ric Deliantoni
- Rick Wilson (interview), by Crystal Pirri
- Kathleen McFadden (interview), by Crystal Pirri
- Marissa Blowers (interview), by Ric Deliantoni
- Brad Chaney (interview), by Ric Deliantoni
You need to be an AMO subscriber to access the complete interviews, but remember that you can try AMO free for a week. You also get an activation code for a free 1-year AMO subscription with the purchase of the 2012 Photographer’s Market.
P.S. Please note that two of the above articles are also available to art and graphic design subscribers. The rest of the 2012 Artist’s & Graphic Designer’s Market articles will be available in another month or so!