The 2013 Artist’s & Graphic Designer’s Market articles are already with the designer, so it’s time to share the article and interview subjects. This year’s articles are designed to help you create a comprehensive business plan and then develop the professional skills you need to accomplish your goals. Without further ado, here’s the list:
- Do You Need an OGSM? Use Strategic Planning to Boost Your Creative Career, by Linda Fisler
- Strengthen Your Business: & Lessons for Leading, Marketing, Using Your Time Wisely and More, by Marcia Hoeck
- The Budget Game: How to Play the Numbers Game and Win, by Ilise Benun
- Negotiating the Contract by Ilise Benun
- Granting Your Wish: Enhance Your Resume and Secure Funding, by Christopher Reinhardt
- The Art of Writing: Bios, Blogs and Statements, by Lori McNee
- Common Ground: 5 Tips for Bridging the Communication Gap, by Sunny Bonnell
- How to Hang Your Solo Show: Show Your Works to Their Best Advantage, by Jonathan and Marsha Talbot
- Happy, Healthy and Successful: Creating a Positive Work-Life Balance, by Lori McNee
- Lisa Cyr: Embrace Inspiration, by Neely McLaughlin
- Loren Long: Soul of the Heartland, by Holly Davis
- These Are Things: Make What You Like, by Luke McLaughlin
The articles will be available in the 2013 AGDM and on Artist’s Market Online in late October 2012.
Have a great weekend!