I just finished posting the 2013 Artist’s & Graphic Designer’s Market articles and interviews on Artist’s Market Online. We have a great lineup this year, and you can get immediate access with your AMO subscription.
Learn more about applying for art grants, writing an artist résumé, creating an OGSM (strategic planning template), communicating with clients and more. And be sure to check out the interviews with Loren Long, the illustrator behind When I Heard the Learn’d Astronomer and Of Thee I Sing, mixed-media artist Lisa L. Cyr and These Are Things design duo Jen Adrion and Omar Noory.
Here’s the complete lineup:
- Do You Need an OGSM? Use Strategic Planning to Boost Your Creative Career, by Linda Fisler
- Strengthen Your Business: 7 Lessons for Leading, marketing, Using Time Wisely and More, by Marcia Hoeck
- The Budget Game: How to Play the Numbers Game and Win, by Ilise Benun
- Negotiating the Contract, by Ilise Benun
- Granting Your Wish: Enhance Your Résumé and Secure Funding, by Christopher Reinhardt
- The Art of Writing: Bios, Blogs and Statements, by Lori McNee
- Common Ground: 5 Tips for Bridging the Communication Gap, by Sunny Bonnell
- How to Hang Your Solo Show: Show Your Works to Their Best Advantage, by Jonathan and Marsha Talbot
- Happy, Healthy and Successful: Create a Positive Work-Life Balance, by Lori McNee
- Lisa L. Cyr: Embrace Inspiration, by Neely McLaughlin
- Loren Long: Soul of the Heartland, by Holly Davis
- These Are Things: Make What You Like, by Luke McLaughlin