We approved the final test for the Artist’s Market Online December newsletter this morning (looks good, if I do say so!). The newsletter goes out Friday morning, and, as usual, it’s full of helpful information. Here are some of the items you can expect in this month’s newsletter:
- From the Editor (this month I’m offering information and advice for preparing for the spring arts & crafts shows season)
- The latest news from Artist’s Network University, AMO’s newest sister site
- Sample “What’s Happening” articles with news from the art world
- Calls for submissions
- New posts from the AMO blog
- Special deals from the North Light Shop
As always, the newsletter is free, and there’s still time to sign up (see the sign-up box at the top right of this screen).
Keep creating and good luck!