How to Manage Your Money
The 2016 Photographer’s Market goes to the printer next week, and I realized I haven’t shared the cover or the article lineup yet! This year we have a great series of articles on how to manage your money, including everything from how to price photography to methods for accepting payment. So, without further ado, here’s the 2016 lineup:
- Breaking In: Starting a New Business by Vik Orenstein
- Art of Business: Work Your Art by Jen Cushman
- Selling Without Begging by David C. Baker
- Micro Funding for Macro Dreams by Sean J. Miller
- Calculator Magic: Pricing Your Work by Vik Orenstein
- Payment Options: How to Accept Payment for Your Work by Daniel Grant
- Taking & Making Stock Photos by Rohn Engh
- How to Manage Models by Rohn Engh
- Slow Down to Go Fast by Peleg Top
- Lucrecer Braxton: Inspiring the Everyday Photographer by Deb Heneghan
- Chad Moore: More Than Piffle by Luke McLaughlin
- Jeff Brown: Unnatural Light Photography by Luke McLaughlin
The 2016 edition will be out in late August 2015, but you can get the 2015 Photographer’s Market now, and it includes a 1-year Artist’s Market Online subscription, which will give you access to the 2016 content as it becomes available.
Keep creating and good luck!