Learn How to Sell Art
Now that the holidays are past it’s time to settle in and get down to business fulfilling our New Year’s resolutions. What improvements to your art business did you resolve to make this year? Improve your social media skills? Learn how to sell art more effectively? Begin a Kickstarter campaign? All of these worthy endeavors boil down to improving your art selling skills, and we’re here to help you with each of them! Check out the 2016 Artist’s & Graphic Designer’s Market below for plenty of tips, advice and inspiration for the new year.
- Art of Business: Work Your Art by Jen Cushman (find a free excerpt here)
- The Social Life: Working the Network by Grace Dobush (find a free excerpt here)
- Selling Without Begging by David C. Baker (find a free excerpt here)
- Micro Funding for Macro Dreams by Sean J. Miller
- Kick Start Your Dream: Turn Your Goal of Publishing Into a Reality by Deborah Secor
- Payment Options: How to Accept Payment for Your Work by Daniel Grant
- Slow Down to Go Fast by Peleg Top
- David Macaulay: Artist at Play by Will Hillenbrand
- Richard McLaughlin: Fugu World Tour and Beyond by Kenneth Smith
- Melissa Sweet: Playing With Pieces by Will Hillenbrand
- Mark Crilley: Artist, Author, and YouTube “Dad” by Neely McLaughlin
- Rami Niemi: International Illustrator by Luke McLaughlin
Want to access all the articles right away? Sign up for a free 1-week trial on Artist’s Market Online!
Keep creating and good luck!