We’re moving right along in the production schedule for the 2012 Photographer’s Market—the articles are due next week! As I’ve mentioned before, we’re doubling the number of contributor articles and interviews this year, and we have a great lineup. Here they are, in no particular order and with final title still to come:
- Something to Talk About: 4 strategies for generating referrals, by Peleg Top
- Managing Your Clients, by Ilise Benun
- Breaking Out: Bringing New Life to an Old Business, by Vik Orenstein
- Breaking Away: Exploring New Niches, by Vik Orenstein
- Learn How to Sell More Photographs in 2012, by Lori McNee
- Harnessing Social Media, by Lori McNee
- Q&A with Marissa Bowers, wedding photographer, by Ric Deliantoni
- Q&A with Stephen Best, APA CEO, by Ric Deliantoni
- Q&A with Norman Maslov, photo rep, by Ric Deliantoni
- Q&A with Brad Chaney, chief photographer of Harley-Davidson interview, by Ric Deliantoni
- Interview with Kathleen McFadden, fine art photographer, by Crystal Pirri
- Interview with Rick Wilson, sports photographer, by Crystal Pirri
Sounds pretty great, doesn’t it? We think so!
Have a great weekend!