Time flies when you work on an annual book like Photographer’s Market. It seems like the 2014 edition just came out, but we’re already moving full steam ahead on 2015. I just finalized our article and interview lineup today, and we’ve got some great topics and interview subjects in store for you. 2015 will include everything from setting goals and revamping your photography resume to interviews with adventure photographer Chuck Graham and London-based portrait photographer Jack Alexander. Check out our full lineup:
- What It Means to Be a Photographer by Vik Orenstein
- Setting Goals Before Prices by Ilise Benun
- Get Organized and Increase Your Profits by Peleg Top
- Building a Photography Resume by Deborah Secor
- Marketing/Branding by Lori McNee
- How to Avoid Defamation by Daniel Grant
- Composition for Photographers by Ian Roberts
- New Tools: Combo Cameras and Mirrorless Cameras by Ric Deliantoni
- Chuck Graham by Ric Deliantoni
- Walter Swarthout by Ric Deliantoni
- Kike Calvo by Ric Deliantoni
- Jack Alexander by Luke McLaughlin
Can’t wait for the 2015 edition to come out? You can get the 2014 Photographer’s Market right now!
Keep creating and good luck!