2015 Artist Interviews and Art Articles
Here at AMO headquarters, we’re always thinking ahead about ways to help you develop your art or design career. We’re not even a third of the way through 2014, and we’re already looking forward to 2015! I’ve started editing our 2015 art articles and artist interviews, and we’ve got some really interesting topics and interview subjects in store for you. The 2015 edition will include everything from setting business goals and revamping your art resume to interviews with Lord of the Rings and Hobbit concept artist John Howe, children’s book illustrator Tomie dePaolo and designer Mikey Burton. Check out our full lineup:
- On with the Show! (alternative venues) by Paul Dorrell
- Faring Well at the Fair (choosing art fairs) by Paul Dorrell
- New Age Art Rentals by John A. Parks
- Art & Commerce Find Common Ground (how to hold a wine and painting workshop) by Judith Fairly
- Setting Goals Before Prices by Ilise Benun
- Get Organized and Increase Your Profits by Peleg Top
- Building a Art Resume by Deborah Secor
- Marketing/Branding by Lori McNee
- How to Avoid Defamation by Daniel Grant
Can’t wait for the 2015 edition to come out? You can get the 2014 Artist’s & Graphic Designer’s Market right now!
Keep creating and good luck!