Achieve Your Dreams
Happy New Year! I like the idea of having a new year’s dream rather than a resolution. It sounds so hopeful and unintimidating. I think a dream can be just as effective as a resolution, provided that the “dreaming” is followed by a fair amount of “doing.” So, what do you dream of achieving in your creative life in 2015? Here are some ideas and tips to get you started:
- A good place to begin is by getting organized. Get our best tips for getting organized and increasing your profits here.
- Next, how about setting a few goals? Read marketing mentor Ilise Benun’s advice on setting business goals.
- Do you know the difference between marketing and branding? Learn more about these key business terms here.
- Thinking about participating in some 2015 art fairs? Find out which ones are worth your time here, and search through our art fair listings here.
- Now that you have some goals to pursue, is your résumé in tip-top shape? Check out our tips for building or revamping your résumé.
These are just a few topics to get you on the way to a better art or photography career. Check out all of our 2015 photography, art and design articles for more worthy goals. Our old motto was “We help artists and photographers achieve their dreams,” and I’m bringing it back for 2015—we’re still here to help you realize your goals and achieve your dreams!
Keep creating and good luck!