Hi there, AMO fans.
Working on Photographer’s Market and Artist’s & Graphic Designer’s Market certainly has a way of making time fly by (in a good way!)—it seems like only yesterday I was working on the 2011 editions, and the 2014 books have just become available. I’m happy to share that the 2014 Artist’s & Graphic Designer’s Market articles are now available here on Artist’s Market Online.
Once again, we have a great lineup of art and graphic design articles and inspiring art interviews. We cover everything from insurance for artists to packaging design and how to price your art. Here’s your complete guide to this year’s articles and interviews:
- From the Editor
- How to Use Artist’s Market Online
- How to Stay on Track & Get Paid
- Copyright Basics
- Promoting Your Work
- Social Media Marketing 102: Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google+ by Lori McNee
- How to Really Use LinkedIn: Learn How to Maximize This Social Networking Tool’s Potential by Ilise Benun
- E-Mail Marketing: Manage E-Mail Lists and Create Professional-Looking Newsletters by Linda Fisler
- Sites That Find Clients for You: Stop Selling and Start Marketing by Mark O’Brien
- Insurance for Artists: Insuring Your Materials, Equipment, Studio and Artwork by BJ Foreman
- Protect Yourself When Consigning Artwork: A Q&A With Tad Crawford by John A. Parks
- What is Your Art Worth? Pricing Artwork by Margaret Peot
- Are Giclées for You? Reap the Profits From Fine Art Digital Reproduction by Barney Davey
- Giving Greenlancing a Go: Make Sustainability a Core Value of Your Business by Tom N. Tumbusch
- Mount a Successful Studio Sale: Increase Your Earnings and Expand Your Following by John A. Parks
- Packaging Design: Taking the Lid Off the Craft Beer Can Revolution With tbd Advertising and 21st Amendment Brewery by Luke McLaughlin
- Nancy Reyner: The Optimistic Artist by Neely McLaughlin
Once you’ve worked your way through all of this great information, don’t forget to start researching new market contacts. You can search our database of more than 1,700 market listings and organize your submissions right here on Artist’s Market Online. Your AMO subscription is free with a purchase of 2014 Artist’s & Graphic Designer’s Market (print edition only), or you can try a free one-week trial membership.
Enjoy and have a great weekend!