The 2014 Photographer’s Market is already well underway, and I realized I hadn’t shared the cover and article & interview topics yet! I think the cover looks awesome, and we have another great lineup of photographer interviews and business articles this year.
It has everything you need if you want to learn how to start a photography business or develop your existing business. You’ll get tips on how to use LinkedIn, how to build a good website that finds clients for you, how to set photography fees and much much more.
Here’s the complete lineup:
- The Business Mind-Set by Ilise Benun
- Building Your Financial Team by Vik Orenstein
- Negotiating Fees and Rights by Ric Deliantoni
- Social Media Marketing 102: Pinterest, LinkedIn and Google+ by Lori McNee
- How to Really Use LinkedIn: Learn How to Maximize This Social Networking Tool’s Potential by Ilise Benun
- E-Mail Marketing: Manage E-Mail Lists and Create Professional-Looking Newsletters by Linda Fisler
- Sites That Find Clients for You: Stop Selling and Start Marketing by Mark O’Brien
- Giving Greenlancing a Go: Make Sustainability a Core Value of Your Business by Tom N. Tumbusch
- Adding Video to Your Repertoire: Develop the Skills You Need to Stay Viable by Ric Deliantoni
- Rowland Egerton: From Still Photography to Motion Picture Rigging by Luke McLaughlin and Neely McLaughlin
- Adam Ladd: HOW Magazine Art Director by Ric Deliantoni
- Matthew Brandt: Secret Ingredients by Luke McLaughlin
The 2014 edition comes out in late August of this year, and all of these photography interviews and articles will be available right here on Artist’s Market Online (I’ll let you know as soon as they’re up!). If you can’t wait until then, check out the 2013 Photographer’s Market. It comes with a 1-year Artist’s Market Online subscription, which will give you access to all of the 2013 material as well as the 2014 material once it becomes available.
Keep creating and good luck!