I’m getting ready to hand off the 2014 Artist’s & Graphic Designer’s Market articles and interviews to the book designer, so I think it’s high time I share the cover and article topics! As you can see, the cover looks great, and I am particularly excited about this year’s art business articles and artists interviews.
You’ll learn everything you need to know to start your own art or graphic design business, from mastering social media marketing to finding insurance for artists. We also have an inspiring interview with artist Nancy Reyner. There’s also a really fun interview with tbd Advertising about the packaging design it created for 21st Amendment Brewery, a craft brewpub in San Francisco.
Here’s the complete lineup:
- Social Media Marketing 102: Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google+ by Lori McNee
- How to Really Use LinkedIn: Learn How to Maximize This Social Networking Tool’s Potential by Ilise Benun
- E-Mail Marketing: Manage E-Mail Lists and Create Professional-Looking Newsletters by Linda Fisler
- Sites That Find Clients For You: Stop Selling and Start Marketing by Mark O’Brien
- Insurance for Artists: Insuring Your Materials, Equipment, Studio and Artwork by BJ Foreman
- Protecting Yourself When Consigning Artwork: A Q&A With Tad Crawford by John A. Parks
- What Is Your Art Worth? Pricing Artwork by Margaret Peot
- Are Giclees For You? Reap the Profits From Fine Art Digital Reproduction by Barney Davey
- Giving Greenlancing a Go: Make Sustainability a Core Value of Your Business by Tom N. Tumbusch
- Mount a Successful Studio Sale: Increase Your Earnings and Expand Your Following by John A. Parks
- Packaging Design: Taking the Lid Off the Craft Beer Can Revolution with tbd Advertising and 21st Amendment Brewery by Luke McLaughlin
- Nancy Reyner: The Optimistic Artist by Neely McLaughlin
Keep creating and good luck!