Learn How to Sell Art Now!
Having trouble jump-starting your New Year’s resolution to improve your creative business? You’re not alone! Goals and resolutions are easy to make, but getting started can be overwhelming. Artist’s Market Online might not be able to help you with your new diet, but we can get your creative career off to a fresh start. I’ve rounded up a list of articles that can help you learn how to sell art and improve your art businessn 2014:
- Learn to write better query letters with our Query Letter Clinic. See the full query letter article here and a free excerpt here.
- Take advantage of the latest social media platforms with Social Media 102 by Lori McNee. See the full social media article here and a free excerpt here.
- Create a professional-looking art newsletter with E-Mail Marketing by Linda Fisler. See the full e-mail newsletter article here and a free excerpt here.
- Make your creative business more environmentally friendly with Giving Greenlancing a Go by Tom N. Tumbusch. See the full greenlancing article here and a free excerpt here.
- Find out how to sell your artwork yourself in Mount a Successful Studio Sale by John A. Parks. See the full studio sale article here and a free excerpt here.
Undertaking these challenges will take some work, but it will be well worth it when your creative business starts reaping the rewards.
Keep creating and good luck!